Alpha Cellulose Powder Manufacturer
||As per client requirement
- maple Biotech Pvt. Ltd., is a Company Dedicated to Manufacture of Quality Chemicals. At
- present Company is Manufacturing Cellulose Fiber Under Brand Name " Celluflock " for Plastics,
- rubber, Filtration, Welding Electrodes, Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Industry Along with Carboxy Methyl
- starch, Which is Manufactured Under Brand Name "carmamyl" to Cater the Need of Textile, Detergent,
- paper, Welding Electrodes, Paint, Insecticides, Pesticides, Oil Well Drilling Industry.
- cellu-flock is Manufactured By Chemical Treatment of Very High Quality Wood Pulp Followed By Some
- other Mechanical Treatments.
- properties of Cellu-flock
- Purity - Cellu-flock, Cellulose Fiber is Prepared from High Purity Pulp. They Contain Extremely Little
- amount of Impurities and Almost No Ash is Left After Its Combustion.
- Absorbing Property - Cellu-flock is Negatively Charged in Water. It Can Absorb Metallic And
- cationic Components from Solutions Containing such An Ionic Materials.
- Electric Properties - Cellu-flock Exhibit Very Superior Electric Resistance Property Even At High
- humidity Conditions as It Has Less Water Absorption Tendency.
- Thermal Properties - Cellu-flock Has Very Good Thermal Resistance But Starts Changing Color At 150 Deg. Centigrade.
- Hygroscopicity - Cellu-flock Has Certain Limitation in Moisture Absorption. It Has Very Low
- tendency to Absorb Moisture. At 65% Relatives Humidity and 20 Degree Centigrade It Can Absorb
- moisture Maximum to 8% of Its Weight Even After Prolonged Storage for Several Months At this Condition.
- Affinity for Dyes and Pigments - Cellu-flock Can Be Dyed Homogeneously in the Same
- manner as the Dying of Wood Pulp, Cotton Etc. and Moreover Their Affinities for Pigments are also Strong.
- Solubility - Cellu-flock is Insoluble in Water and Most of the Solvents Except Some Special Solvents
- for Cellulose like Cuprammoniom.
- Toxicity - Cellu-flock is Non-toxic in Nature and Inhalation in Small Amount is Not Likely to Cause Any
- Flammability - Cellu-flock Should Be Kept Away from Open Flames as It Burns Very Fast.
- Filter Aid
- Termite Bait
- Construction Formulations
- advantages of Alpha Cellulose Bw-200
- Low Consumption ( 1 Kg/sq. Met. of Filtration Surface Area )
- Very Long Filtration Cycles
- Low Pressure Drop
- Long Life of Filter Cloth
- Very Economical
pecifications of Alpha Cellulose Grade B W-200
||White Odourless Powder
||5.0 to 7.0
||Max. 0.2 %
||Max. 5.0 %
||100 to 150 gms/ltr
||120 to 170 gms/ltr
|Retention on 40mesh
|Retention on 100 mesh
|Retention on 325 mesh
||65 % max.
|Alpha Cellulose Content
|Average Fibre Length
||Approx. 200 micron
|Average Fibre Thickness
||Approx. 20 micron
||Packed in 25 kg quatity in HDPE Bag with
|LDPE liner bag inside.
Looking for "Alpha Cellulose Powder" ?